5 Best Extension ideas for a Small House
A small home can be defined in many ways. For some people, it might mean a cozy cottage tucked away in the woods. For others, it might be a small condo in the city. No matter what your definition, there are many benefits to living in a small home. First, small homes are more affordable than larger homes. This can be especially beneficial if you're looking to downsize or are on a tight budget. Second, small homes are easier to maintain and clean than larger homes. This means you'll have more time to enjoy your hobbies and spend time with loved ones instead of being stuck cleaning all the time. Third, small homes are more energy-efficient than larger homes. This means you'll save money on your energy bills and help to reduce your carbon footprint. There are many reasons to love small homes, and these are just a few of them!
If you're living in a small house, you may feel like you're running out of space. But there are plenty of ways to extend your living space without having to move. Here are 5 extension ideas for a small house.
5 Extension Ideas for a Small House:
1. Convert your attic into a habitable space. This is a great way to add an extra bedroom, office or playroom.
2. Build a conservatory or sunroom. This will give you extra space to enjoy the outdoors without having to leave the comfort of your home.
3. Extend your kitchen. A larger kitchen will make entertaining guests and preparing meals much easier.
4. Add a second floor. If your house is only one level, adding an extra floor can give you a significant amount of additional space.
5. Build a deck or patio. This is a great way to create an outdoor living area where you can relax and entertain guests.
Earnock Builders are Scotland’s number one house extension and conversion specialists with years of experience in transforming people’s properties. Whether you’re dreaming of that extension or looking for that bit of extra space with a loft conversion then Earnock are the team who you can rely on.